    recalled.

    I want to dig directly in TM, but don't know where Chrome stores bookmarks.

    Thanks.

    Alan Browne, Jun 26, 2011

  2. Alan Browne

    Paul Sture Guest

    I don't have Chrome installed here, but searching for

    where are chrome's bookmarks stored?

    brought up some useful looking results, albeit for Windows.

    From a cursory glance the bookmarks are stored in a SQLite file. This
    one looks useful:

    <http://unlockforus.blogspot.com/2008/09/google-chrome-temporary-files-lo
    cation.html>

    Paul Sture, Jun 26, 2011

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Thanks. I'd have no trouble finding it on a PC. Just can't seem to
    locate it on my Mac.

    Alan Browne, Jun 26, 2011
  4. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Found it. First time I searched on Google I screwed up.

    Fixed her BM's using the file from the TM. (Copy/Paste).

    Alan Browne, Jun 26, 2011
  5. How long are you going to keep us in suspense before saying where it was?

    Barry Margolin, Jun 27, 2011
  6. Alan Browne

    Ed H. Guest

    On mine it looks like

    ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Bookmarks

    Ed H., Jun 27, 2011
  7. Alan Browne

    Jim Gibson Guest

    ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Bookmarks on my
    system (Chrome 12.0.742.100, Mac OS 10.6.7).

    Jim Gibson, Jun 27, 2011
  8. Alan Browne

    AES Guest

    On mine it looks like

    ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Bookmarks[/QUOTE]

    And where are Safari's bookmarks kept?

    AES, Jun 27, 2011
  9. And where are Safari's bookmarks kept?[/QUOTE]

    I believe it would be found at

    ~/Library/Safari/Bookmarks.plist

    Similarly, Opera's bookmarks would be located at

    ~/Library/Opera/bookmarks.adr

    Thomas R. Kettler, Jun 27, 2011
  10. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Ah crap, now I have to drill down again.

    Just a sec...

    ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/bookmarks

    Alan Browne, Jun 28, 2011