    don't seem to be very popular anymore, at least based on the lack of traffic
    on this site. Did they produce some dogs or did the other manufacturers
    just pass them by? Just curious.

    Lee M., Dec 25, 2006

  2. Lee M.

    nobody Guest

    Could be there's no problems ;)

    nobody, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Lee M.

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    There is nothing wrong with Epox, they are a Tier 2 mobo manufacturer,
    which means their production volumes are much less than Tier 1
    manufacturers such as Asus and the like.

    As such, people tend to look to Epox products to fill a specific need,
    rather than get the board in an OEM build, or value shop and buy the
    cheapest possible.

    Combine that with solid engineering, and you have less opportunities for
    systemic errors, which would fill up forums and newsgroups with requests
    for help, as it is, most requests are for obsolete information and
    replacement parts. This is good.

    Mr.E Solved!, Dec 26, 2006
  4. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    It's very common for this newsgroup to get this question from time to time.
    In the past the obvious answer was that for the most part Epox motherboards
    were trouble free and so we did not get very many posts asking for help.
    But I think that has changed somewhat over the last few years. I don't
    think Epox is the leader it once was with boards like the mighty 8RDA+.
    Nowadays, Epox is slow to release new boards based on new chipsets and many
    top e-tailers no longer carry Epox's line.

    DaveL

    dave, Dec 28, 2006
  5. Lee M.

    asd Guest

    asd, Dec 31, 2006
  6. Lee M.

    deadeyedic30 Guest

    Never had a problem yet with my 9NPA+SLI, great board running my Opteron 185

    deadeyedic30, Jan 12, 2007