    rated temp. (e.g. RAM errors etc.)

    Thanks,
    Sean

    seanlabs, Aug 2, 2008

  2. Anything. Literally.

    For all anybody but the makers of that board and the parts know about
    it, it could explode, melt or just keep on working just fine except if
    used on by your boss, on a Thursday, May 12th, when it'll exhibit
    exactly the one bug you bet your job on having solved for good.

    Or maybe it'll do none of the above and actually behave in a completely
    unexpected way.

    Hans-Bernhard Bröker, Aug 2, 2008