    videos and music.
    But in fact there was no information at all about it in the package. So now
    maybe I should know what I might be missing -eventually ?

    lillekurt, Jan 26, 2006

  2. lillekurt

    Necromonger Guest

    A search on Google revealed to be a "Media Center PC" type of interface.

    Necromonger, Jan 27, 2006

  3. lillekurt

    lillekurt Guest

    I got it free on a new Dimension 5150 delivered yesterday. I am not
    interested in that crap. Seems that Dell
    pushes that to everybody without any information

    lillekurt, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Not to business customers; I was actually quite happy with the lack of
    junk on my Lat D610. Wasn't quite as baron as Thinkpads come, but I
    didn't bother reinstalling Windows (though I did repartition my HDD &
    install Linux the day I received it).

    Nicholas Andrade, Jan 29, 2006