    x800 driver, but right below it I also see another driver called ATA Radeon
    x800 Secondary.

    What is that for?

    Wilson, Dec 9, 2005

  2. A second display - LCD, CRT or TV.

    Anthony Horan, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Wilson

    abc Guest

    Your VGA card has two video outs, so when you hook up another monitor you
    can use that also, but as far as the OS is concerned it has 2 VGA cards
    installed, but only one monitor connected.

    abc, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Wilson

    DDC Guest

    And what about nvidia card ? they got 2 out put. But in the system
    manager it has only one video device if i recall the old time with my
    fx5200td from asus.

    DDC, Dec 9, 2005