What is the difference between iTunes 6.0.3.5 and 6.0.4 and other iPod/iTunes questions?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by ant_mayer, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. ant_mayer

    ant_mayer Guest

    I'm running iTunes & my iPod 60gb on an XP laptop?

    Can anyone tell me what is the actual difference between iTunes 6.0.3.5
    and 6.0.4? Is it worth upgrading.

    Also, I use YamiPod to get music back off my iPod to the computer. I
    don't use the library because my laptop is only 60gig and there's not
    enough room to hold it all.

    I also have some vacation movies off my still Canon camera and DVD
    movies converted and dragged straight onto my iPod. I recently ripped
    an episode of Futurama and dragged it into the library (works fine)
    then tried to drag it to my iPod (named"Morbo") but it won't work...
    any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Ant

    ant_mayer, Apr 17, 2006

  2. ant_mayer

    bobbagoose Guest

    0.0.0.5?

    bobbagoose, Apr 17, 2006

  3. ant_mayer

    bobbagoose Guest

    0.0.0.5?

    bobbagoose, Apr 17, 2006
  4. ant_mayer

    Jon Guest

    I don't want to be unfriendly, but you do realise that this is
    a) A Mac newsgroup, and secondly
    b) A Mac newsgroup dedicated to System (i.e., OS and HW "system")
    issues?

    In other words, please check out relevant Windows newsgroups _first_.
    Then, if you still need to come to a Mac newsgroup for an
    application-related issue like this, you could of course try
    comp.sys.mac.apps.

    Jon, Apr 18, 2006