    have. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this board. If so is
    there are real world difference between the two boards.
    TIA for your responses.

    ftran999, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Okay, first of all, there is no 'newer version'

    The IDIOT who filled in the blanks for your choice of shopping site, have
    decided to put 'DU-CH' in their
    product description to indicate dual channel (which is redundant, the i875
    tells you that)

    Then they compounded it by reversing the depth/width fields for the
    motherboard specs, giving the site yet
    another reason to show them apart from the 'rest' of the stores with only
    the P4C800-E Deluxe (the real model)
    Nothing.

    Philip Callan, Jan 31, 2004