  1. Gordy

    Gordy Guest

    Using Windows XP Pro.

    Gordy, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Gordy

    BigBadger Guest

    Yep...it will boot from any size disk made currently or in the foreseeable
    future...Make sure you have WinXP SP1 installed.

    BigBadger, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Gordy wrote:

    (I prefer not having the question in the Subject line)
    Any harddisk up to a size of 144,115,188 GB.
    (1 GB = 10^9 bytes)
    Yes.

    Jens C. Hansen [Odense], Jan 27, 2004
  4. Gordy

    Wblane Guest

    I'm using 98SE w/a 250GB Western Digital (8MB cache) on a NF7-S v2.0.

    Wblane, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Gordy

    McCrack Guest

    It's ok, but if you are doing a fresh install of XP it will only see
    the first 137gb so that's the largest the first partition can be. Then
    after you install SP1 XP will see the rest of it.

    McCrack, Jan 27, 2004
  6. Gordy

    TomG Guest

    unless, of course, you happen to be installing XP with SP1 already
    integrated...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 27, 2004
  7. Jens C. Hansen [Odense], Jan 28, 2004
  8. Gordy

    TomG Guest

    yup.

    TomG, Jan 28, 2004
  9. Gordy

    McCrack Guest

    There is such a thing?

    McCrack, Feb 1, 2004
  10. Gordy

    TomG Guest

    um, yup!

    TomG, Feb 1, 2004
  11. Gordy

    BigBadger Guest

    Jens,
    Thanks for that 'Slipstreaming' link....just slipstreamed SP1 an the
    sucurity 'rollup' patch into XP...worked a treat!

    BigBadger, Feb 2, 2004