    4 SATA ports a plus.

    (It's going to run W2K, Vista issues are irrelevant.)

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Sep 13, 2008

  2. Al Dykes

    COLD WIND

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    this mite help!!

    one thing to remember is that w2k cant use more then 3 GB of ram so you are wasting your money if you put more then that :cool:

    COLD WIND, Sep 14, 2008

  3. Al Dykes

    andy Guest

    AMD Athlon X2 BE-2400 Brisbane 2.3GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2
    Dual-Core Processor - OEM $39.99
    Special savings on motherboard & AMD combo, ends 9/20
    <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103215>

    BIOSTAR TFORCE TA780G M2+ AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
    - Retail $79.99
    ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics w/ Hybrid Crossfire
    <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138105>

    Combo Price: $99.98

    andy, Sep 14, 2008