    If anyone has an idea, I'd be interested in learning - thanks ;)

    Steve

    (Running 10.3.1)

    Steve Lidie, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Are any of the other Safari windows open to a Yahoo URL? If so, that's
    probably a Yahoo chat message.

    Michelle Steiner, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Steve Lidie

    Doc O'Leary Guest

    A quick look at the ugly buttons and mis-drawn resize box leads me to
    believe it is an X11 app, since you have a server running. Probably
    some front end to the talk command or similar.

    Doc O'Leary, Dec 15, 2003