    Im getting ready to buy a OEM P4 3.4 Prescott for my ASUS P4P800 Deluxe.
    Where can i buy an Intel HSF for it?

    NBK

    NBK, Oct 5, 2004

  2. John Blaustein, Oct 6, 2004

  3. NBK

    NBK Guest

    NBK, Oct 6, 2004
  4. I have not used the Intel HSF. However, I bought the Zalman because I was
    told by a friend I trust that it is both quieter and more efficient at
    cooling than the Intel fan. I have an Antec case with two 120mm fans (front
    and back), as well as an Antec power supply with fan. The system is
    substantially quieter than any other PC I've ever owned -- even with four
    fans running.

    John

    John Blaustein, Oct 6, 2004
  5. NBK

    stanmc Guest

    Go to www.sidewindercomputers.com and look at the P4 Intel heatsink/fan
    products, especially those from Thermalright and Swiftech. They are a
    little pricey, but they are very good and with the right fan, very
    quiet. I have two from Swiftech.

    I am really impressed with the Thermalright XP-120.

    stanmc, Oct 6, 2004
  6. NBK

    sheer Guest

    Zalman are quality and quiet, Intel cheap and noisy!

    I have Zalman, PSU and Heatsink & fan. I only wish they made quiet HDDs.

    sheer, Oct 6, 2004