What laptop (R40 or R50)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by -[::::Shamran::::]-, Jun 12, 2005.

  1. My manager just called me saying that if I want'ed to I could choose a
    notebook, it just had to be a IBM and not to expensive ! Im am mainly going
    to use it as a text/excel computer and for surfing/movies !

    I've been looking af the following two notbook from IBM. What is the best
    choice form the following spec. ?:

    R40
    CPU: Pentium M 1,5 GHz
    Ram: 256 MB (+495 for 512MB)
    Harddisk: 30 GB (+500 for 60GB HD)
    Drev: DVD (DVD+CD-RW + kr. 400,-)
    Skærm: 14,1` TFT (1024*768)
    Grafikkort: 32MB ATI Mobility RADEON 7500
    Modem/Lan: 56K modem + 10/100 netkort + Indbygget wireless m. secure
    chip
    Porte: 2 stk. USB 2.0, TV-out, par, IR, VGA, RJ11, RJ45
    Vægt: 2600 gram
    Software: Windows XP Pro
    Garanti: 2 års reklamationsret
    Leveringstid: 1 - 2 dage
    Modelnummer: TR5E5DK
    Pris: Kr. 6.995,- inkl. moms
    Kr. 7.345,- m. DVD+CD-RW

    or:

    R50
    CPU: Intel Celeron M 1.3 GHz
    Ram: 256MB (+ 300,- for 512MB)
    Harddisk: 30GB
    Drev: DVD (DVD+CD-RW + kr. 500,-)
    Skærm: 14,1` TFT (1024*768)
    Grafikkort: Intel Extreme
    Modem/Lan: 56K + 10/100 Lan (+400,- for indbygget Wireless)
    Porte: USB 2.0, IR, Tv-out
    Vægt: 2600 gram
    Software: Windows XP Home
    Garanti: 2 års reklamationsret
    Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
    Modelnummer: 2888-W37
    Pris: Kr. 5.495,- inkl. moms

    For $/euro conversion = prize in kr / 7,5

    Regards
    Shamran

    -[::::Shamran::::]-, Jun 12, 2005