    Thanks In Advance
    Rob Mc
    Hicksville, New York

    Neoinventor, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Neoinventor

    Notan Guest

    Life's a bitch, ain't it?

    Don't go away mad, just go away.

    Notan

    Notan, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Hmm.. u can get ACAD2000 and 2002 bootlegged less than USD3 where I live,
    easily (malaysia)..

    tuned by RÄZO, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Neoinventor

    Rick Blythin Guest

    You should never advertise that you have illegal copies of AutoCAD. Autodesk
    have a known history of taking action against people with bootleg copies.
    You better hope no one reports this to AutoDesk or you could be in trouble.
    As for a laptop for under $250 you best bet is probably E-bay.

    Rick Blythin, Jun 18, 2004