What Motherboard should I get?

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by bbfreak, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. bbfreak

    bbfreak

    Hey guys,

    I'm not that smart when it comes to motherboards so i decided i will ask the pros. :) My price range is anything below $235. I am looking for something that will last me a long time and good quality.

    My computer specs:

    Video cards: I have 2 Nivida 7900 GT's (overclocked) I need a SLI
    Power Supply: I have an Antec Trio 600 power supply
    Memory: I have 2 512MB sticks. I'm not sure what kind they are but i looked on them and this is what is had. 512MB 1Rx8 PC2-4200-444-11-A1. I think it means DDR2 memory and 4200 speed?
    PCI slots: I need at least 2 PCI slots
    CPU- I have a Intel socket 775 2.8GHZ CPU. I would like to use that but be able to upgrade it and still be compatible to the board.

    If anybody knows any types of boards that will work for me please help! It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

    Thanks,
    bbfreak

    bbfreak, Aug 6, 2007
  2. bbfreak