    anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality card
    which is reasonably fast.

    Stuart

    Stuart Rogers, Mar 26, 2007

  2. Stuart Rogers

    Venom Guest

    A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
    videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
    Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
    My 7600GT was $185 in Aussie dollars retail and works a treat with Vista.
    Anything cheaper is not really worth buying.

    Venom, Mar 26, 2007

  3. Stuart Rogers

    007 Guest

    Please provide URL for the above list.