    I would like to know is this correct? And if not I would like to know
    what processors world work and what speed without overclocking. Also,
    could a Athlon Sempron 2400+ work?

    anon, Jan 21, 2006

  2. anon

    Wes Newell Guest

    They don't make MB's. You need to find out who made it for them and the
    model number. It's probably a FIC.
    Any /266 model should work.
    Forget the Sempron. Even though it might work, it'd be slow as hell
    because it requires a 166MHz FSB and your board will probably only do
    133MHz. Try and ID the actual board maker/model. Short of that, at least
    what chipset it uses. If it'll run a 1700+, then it should run any /266
    model all the way up to a 2800+ MP.

    Wes Newell, Jan 21, 2006