    like something small and simple to use. As I said all I am going to be
    doing is cutting up and joining a few clips.

    Thanks.

    MadCrapper, Aug 18, 2003

  2. MadCrapper

    patrickp Guest

    You can convert ATi's .vcr format to MPEG 1 or 2 in Library; it's another of
    the MMC apps, MC.

    patrickp

    patrickp, Aug 18, 2003

  3. MadCrapper

    MadCrapper Guest

    Thanks I can get it to MPEG 2 but I still don't have any ideas on a
    simple piece of software to be able to cut it up.

    Anyone have any suggestions? thanks.

    MadCrapper, Aug 18, 2003
  4. MadCrapper

    Andy Guest

    You could use an enhanced version of Virtualdub that reads in MPEG2
    files.

    Andy, Aug 18, 2003
  5. MadCrapper

    MadCrapper Guest

    Maybe i'm dumb but what's the difference betwen a CBR file and a VBR
    file?

    Thanks for you input Claw Jammer.

    MadCrapper, Aug 19, 2003