    Why are Hd viewers being kept in the dark or maybe cheated?

    Bye

    Jack

    Jack, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Jack

    Chip Guest

    Google.

    Chip, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Jack

    Dirk Pajonk Guest

    Google?!?!?
    What is this board for he?

    Dirk Pajonk, Nov 11, 2004
  4. The question has been covered ad nauseum in the newsgroup. If you download
    more headers you ae bound to find your answer. There are probably few here
    who wish to write another page to give you the answer. It would be very easy
    to answer the same question 10 times a day.

    William Everette, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Jack

    Chip Guest

    I thank you.

    My original reply - before I edited it - was merely "Yawn...."

    Chip

    Chip, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Jack

    Pete D Guest

    Yes, agreed.

    Pete D, Nov 12, 2004
  7. Jack

    Ed Light Guest

    You guys need to ditch the coffee and switch to Ginseng! And watch out for
    msg in the food .. it makes some people grumpy for 2 weeks. ;-)

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Nov 12, 2004
  8. Jack

    Chip Guest

    What, its wears off in 2 weeks? I need something *much* stronger than that
    ;-)

    Chip

    Chip, Nov 12, 2004
  9. Jack