    click on somethign to close it on the toolbar. How can I get rid of
    it? Should I?
    I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

    Gary Seven, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Gary Seven

    Lee Guest

    From my understanding its to do with using dual monitors.

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:21:03 -0400, Gary Seven
    <garylucky1978nospam@yahoocom> put his keys in ignition and wrote:

    ||>I don't know how it got there... But its in my menu when I right
    ||>click on somethign to close it on the toolbar. How can I get rid of
    ||>it? Should I?
    ||>I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

    ---
    Lee.

    Lee, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Gary Seven

    derob Guest

    Yes,

    I frequently use dual monitors and it is a great utility for that, though I
    normally use the direct support offered by WinXP (which creates two logical
    displays instead of one). It also enables the use of multiple desktops,
    which may be convenient if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
    I haven't used it yet, and I doubt I ever will...

    You can easily disable nView.

    Greetz,

    Derob

    derob, Aug 27, 2003