    back to a proprietary rig after the custom box. Just wonderin' tho...
    If i buy a GW from CompUSA and something goes out the door I believe i
    have to mail it back to GW, n'est pas?

    finding z0, Apr 1, 2006

  2. finding z0

    Mortimer Guest

    I'd say no. It might work, it might not. However, it just isn't an
    appropriate machine for you. If you have use for gonzo video then you
    should be building your own.

    Mort

    Mortimer, Apr 1, 2006

  3. finding z0

    finding z0 Guest

    I just read the speaks for the video card. At least a 350W PS. Cheers

    finding z0, Apr 1, 2006
  4. finding z0

    finding z0 Guest

    speakin' o' "specs"