    chupa Guest

    is this baby overclockable, if yes, how much with air cooling?

    tnx

    chupa, Oct 30, 2003

  2. It is ! Have this baby in 2 mbs running without probs at 2000Mhz, with no
    special cooling (36 and 39°) Sure they can go higher !
    One of them is no more a duron 1600 but an athlon 2400 since I reconnected
    the L2 bridge (from 64 to 256 cache !) !

    (A link on the web that describes all that :
    http://www.ocprices.com/index.php?rev_id=184&action=reviews&cat_id=63
    You can also go to www.ocinside.de (pin mode for xp)

    gg

    gerard matter, Oct 30, 2003