    have a three year warranty. DV Wonder cards have a two year warranty. The
    Remote Wonder has a one year warranty. All other ATI products have a five
    year warranty."

    HOLST, Nov 6, 2006

  2. HOLST

    Kent_Diego Guest

    I seem to remember the origianl made by ATI 9800pro came with a five year
    The warantee was 3 years but just submit RMA form anyway. They will let you
    know. I have sent my 9700 Pro in and got 9800 Pro back and then RMA'ed that.

    Kent_Diego, Nov 7, 2006

  3. HOLST

    HOLST Guest

    OK, thanks, I'll submit an RMA.

    HOLST, Nov 7, 2006
  4. HOLST

    GMAN Guest

    RIght on my boxed 9800 Pro it says 3 years warranty. Mine was bought May 2004

    GMAN, Nov 10, 2006