  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    10000?

    Matt, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Matt

    Magnet Boy Guest

    Matt wrote:
    :: 10000?

    Probably X100 ... X900

    Magnet Boy, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Matt

    Lenroc Guest

    They'll launch a new product line.

    Instead of Radeon.

    Hmm... Opteron? No.... taken, by AMD.

    You get the gist though.

    $.02

    -Lenroc

    Lenroc, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Matt

    GTD Guest

    One louder than 9900!

    GTD, Jul 10, 2003
  5. ATI should use the intial US price point for their naming scheme - so we'll
    have:

    $500
    $550
    $600

    etc...

    Regards,
    Brent

    Brent Colflesh, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Matt

    Tim Miser Guest

    Hunter if it's a boy.
    Amanda if it's a girl.

    Tim Miser, Jul 11, 2003
  7. Matt

    MarkJ Guest

    0001, their naming has y2k bug ;-)

    MarkJ, Jul 12, 2003
  8. Matt

    me Guest

    Probably name it after the price, $550.00

    me, Jul 12, 2003
  9. That's a Y10K bug.

    Lester Horwinkle, Jul 13, 2003
  10. Here here!

    SpeckledLemon, Jul 25, 2003
  11. Matt

    John Guest

    Don't think ahead that far...we're still digesting the price of the
    9700/9800.

    John, Jul 26, 2003
  12. Kudlow & Cramer are on TV tonite asking when they will see the Dell 10,000.

    Cymbal Man Freq., Jul 30, 2003