What will Dell Computers do NOW that the NC State incentives program has been tossed out by a judge?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by sincerequestioner, May 11, 2006.

  1. sincerequestioner, May 11, 2006

  2. sincerequestioner

    SgtMinor Guest

    Did you understand that Dell won this case?

    SgtMinor, May 11, 2006

  3. sincerequestioner

    Tom Scales Guest

    Are you really this much of an idiot.

    A judge threw out a lawsuit Wednesday challenging the legality of a $300
    million-plus incentives package that lured computer maker Dell Inc. to build
    a plant in North Carolina.

    In other words, Dell won and gets to keep its incentives.

    Pro-business is alive and well

    Tom Scales, May 11, 2006
  4. sincerequestioner

    Mike Guest

    It appears that it was the challenge to the incentives that was tossed out,
    i.e. Dell won.

    -Mike

    Mike, May 11, 2006
  5. sincerequestioner

    Neill Guest

    HAHAHA, you jackass!

    Neill, May 11, 2006
  6. sincerequestioner

    .p.jm Guest

    Apparently he did not :)

    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

    'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
    HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
    Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

    .p.jm, May 11, 2006
  7. sincerequestioner

    W Guest

    I guess the troll idiot did not realize it , and even if Dell lost as the
    idiot thought, one has to wonder where the joy is in that given the
    outsourcing that is going on...

    W, May 11, 2006
  8. sincerequestioner

    PeterD Guest

    We spend so much money so that people can read. It would seem the OP
    managed to figure out the smaler words, but had absolutely no
    comprehension of what the article said.

    Sad, considering it was written at a sixth grade level!

    PeterD, May 11, 2006
  9. sincerequestioner

    Jim Higgins Guest

    You moron!

    This suit was filed by NC taxpayers against the state of NC and the
    state won. The incentives offered to Dell stand.

    Jim Higgins, May 11, 2006