What would you recommend for HTPC?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by n o s p a m p l e a s e, Nov 6, 2011.

  1. Dell has discontinued selling Zino. What would you recommend for HTPC?

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Nov 6, 2011

  2. n o s p a m p l e a s e

    BillW50 Guest

    On 11/6/2011 9:06 AM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
    > Dell has discontinued selling Zino. What would you recommend for HTPC?

    Umm... I have purchased HTPC computers before. And maybe I am missing
    something here. But if a non-HTPC computer has an output for a TV and
    you hook up a HTPC type wireless keyboard and mouse (I use a Visento),
    then what is the difference?

    Sure surround sound is important for some too. This desktop replacement
    has that too. Although it was built mainly as a gaming machine. And so
    does other computers too without being a HTPC.

    --
    Bill
    Alienware M9700 ('06 era) - Thunderbird v3

    BillW50, Nov 6, 2011