    Ours is 21. (Wondering if that's the norm - seems kinda slow).
    Thanks,
    Fred

    Fred, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Fred

    Strontium Guest

    What server? I get 29 fps. Ping time varies. On Kettemoor. Everyone, I
    know, seems to max out at 29fps regardless of system specs. I would imagine
    it's due to the server lag, or our ISP's upstream.

    -

    Strontium, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Is that with settings at best or default?
    Fred

    Fred, Aug 24, 2003
  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    What are your PC specs and how do you connect?
    (Thanks for your help on this)
    Fred

    Fred, Aug 24, 2003