    Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
    playing games.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 2, 2004

    Lopaka Guest

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > I think Vantec, the silver one with the 4 controlers.
    >
    > Any other ideas ?
    >
    > Just going to put all my fans on 7 Volts i mean 5 volts when not
    > playing games.

    Just installed a Zalman ZM-MFC1 from 1coolpc.com ($40, but free shipping)
    It has 6 Channels, 2 allow for MB rpm headers, 2 more for 3 pin fans. The
    last 2 for 2 pin fans.
    The first 4 channels are variable, the last 2 toggle switched 12v/5v. LED's
    for all channels. I am
    fairly happy with it, the LED's could vary more in intensity according to
    speed, and the claim that
    a LED won't light without a fan attached is a lie, as I am looking at one.
    But, it does its job to
    quiet down my PC. This is a 5.5 inch unit with blue LED's.

    Lopaka, Jan 2, 2004