  1. Does not have to have the holes cut just need the space to fit them.

    With 4 silent 1200 fans the pc should be cool and quiet is me righty ?

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 17, 2004

    CoCo Guest

    hi

    you need just one (maybe two) silent 120mm fans to get a cool case. i modded
    3 cases now and just one fan is enough if you do away all stamped metall in
    the front and were the fan is (use fan guards). a rheobus is nice to
    have....

    coco

    CoCo, Jan 17, 2004

    Pug Fugley Guest

    4 would probalby be overkill, you'd end up with them working against each
    other and you wouldn't be doing any good.

    Two 120mm fans should be fine, on in the rear and one in the front. I use
    this case:
    http://tinyurl.com/zbjs

    Pug Fugley, Jan 17, 2004

    DaveL Guest

    I like the interior of that Antec but don't know if I want a bronze colored
    case. Is it odd looking?

    Dave

    DaveL, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Ive got a Vantec Nxp-201 fan controler it has blue lights WOW :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 18, 2004