Whats a good online store to buy pc bits and parts from ?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. My local stores SUCK, no non standard stuff.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 3, 2003

    Immuno Guest

    OK give us a clue - which continent are you on?

    Pete

    Immuno, Dec 3, 2003

    Harry Guest

    Let me guess - Denmark?

    Harry, Dec 3, 2003

    Immuno Guest

    Well, as guesses go - its not a bad one. However on close inspection:

    From: We Live For The One We Die For The One <>
    Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
    Subject: Whats a good online store to buy pc bits and parts from ?
    Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:27:03 +1100

    He's using an NNTP posting host Australia via a DSL line. So my money would
    be on Oz.

    Hence the question!

    Pete

    Immuno, Dec 3, 2003

    Herr Pie Guest

    You can't go wrong with mwave.com or newegg.com. Great west coast (US)
    guys.

    Herr Pie, Dec 3, 2003

    Harry Guest

    I bow to your knowledge..... :eek:)

    Its a shame Herr Pie didnt....!

    Harry, Dec 3, 2003

    jeffc Guest

    So why does he have a .dk email address?

    jeffc, Dec 3, 2003

    Harry Guest

    Maybe hes on holiday!

    Harry, Dec 3, 2003

    Immuno Guest

    Presumably, because he can!

    :eek:)

    Immuno, Dec 3, 2003

    jeffc Guest

    Nah, it's been like that for a long time. His name is Sune Mika Salminen,
    which sounds Finnish to me, but I think Sune is not uncommon in Denmark
    either.

    jeffc, Dec 3, 2003

    Adam Webb Guest

    btopenworld is a UK isp though... wierd

    hes got hints of Denmark, Australia and the UK....
    --
    ______
    From Adam Webb,

    Adam Webb, Dec 3, 2003
  12. Sune Mika Salminen Who the hell is that ?

    I'am in Australia and my name is Paul thank you.

    Not tell you that i'am in Australia was a lack of brain power on my
    part and i am so sorry to all you lovely people out their.

    Bye.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 4, 2003

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    AvengerĀ©, Dec 4, 2003

    jeffc Guest

    It's funny because you keep making a lot of mistakes like English isn't your
    first language.
    Are you saying the person listed here with your exact same email address
    isn't you?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K355167B6

    jeffc, Dec 4, 2003

    Harry Guest

    cool...identity cloning !!

    Harry, Dec 4, 2003
  16. Nope :)

    I got that microsoft email spamming stuff, so i just plonked someone
    elses email their.

    This guys getting emails from people and having NO idea whats going on
    ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 4, 2003

    Skid Guest

    Sharing spam. What a lovely idea. Your generousity is exceeded only by your
    callous disregard for the rights of others.

    Couldn't you at least fake an address instead of stealing someone else's?

    Skid, Dec 4, 2003

    Immuno Guest

    Pete

    Immuno, Dec 4, 2003

    jeffc Guest

    Nice guy. You couldn't just put an invalid email address in there......

    jeffc, Dec 4, 2003

    Harry Guest

    Why the smiley?

    You have just made someones life more hellish 'cos you thought it a
    good idea to advertise their email address for spammers.

    What a loser...

    Harry, Dec 5, 2003