Whats a good quiet cooler for A8N-SLI Deluxe

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Visine, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Visine

    Visine Guest

    I'm building a machine from scratch
    Parts I already have are:-

    A8N-SLI deluxe

    Athlon 64 3800+

    Leadtek 7800 gt

    2gb matched corsair XMS memory

    Case is thermaltake soprano

    PSU undecided yet

    I would like to cut down on noise a bit. What quieter CPU coolers are
    compatable?

    Im considering a Zalman or thermaltake orb but I can't find much on what is
    compatable with what.

    Water cooling thought it seems to have possibilities is not something i want
    just now.

    What is working for you?

    Thanks for any info

    Vis

    Visine, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Visine

    CoCo Guest

    Visine skrev:
    hi

    zalman 9500 is very good and quiet.

    coco

    CoCo, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Visine

    peter Guest

    http://www.thermalright.com/
    try the SI-97A with a panaflo 92mm M1A
    the thing is so quiet I have to check to see if its running
    If you do a Google you will find lots of good reviews....keeps everything
    cool and quiet.
    peterk

    peter, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Visine