    Has there been any previews or info on what the next top graphics card from
    ATI will be?

    Lutrell

    Lutrell, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Lutrell

    Strontium Guest

    If there is, I'm sure it's all speculation.

    Why bother worrying about it?

    -
    Lutrell stood up at show-n-tell, in p79Eb.3382$,

    Strontium, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Lutrell

    Lutrell Guest

    Just curious, and I would like know when because the price of the 9800 pro
    or XT should drop enough to make it worth the upgrade.

    Lutrell

    Lutrell, Dec 18, 2003
  4. The next thing from ATI is codename Loki or R420.

    Marko =?iso-8859-2?Q?Svir=E8i=E6?=, Dec 18, 2003