    Any advice is very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Javier

    Javier, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Javier

    Ben Myers Guest

    I you are within any reasonable distance of Harvard (or Fitchburg), MA, I can
    probably sell a complete HP older cube chassis with a Pentium II motherboard in
    it. Move the hard disks over and you are in business. The time and materials
    it would take me to pack one for safe shipment really means that a local pickup
    of the chassis is the only way to go... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Oct 9, 2003