What's the deal with the KT600 - faster or slower than NF2 Ultra?

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Asfand Yar Qazi, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Asfand Yar Qazi, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Asfand Yar Qazi

    Tim Draper Guest

    looking at the same thing myself. had enough of always pissing about with
    this EPoX 8rda3+ board. gonna sell it and get myself (most probably) that
    very nice Asus a7v600. i had the a7v333 and was very nice. dont reckon to
    much to this nforce2 i got atm though.

    as for speed....... i found this
    http://www.amdzone.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=1303&page=8

    beats the gigabyte 7vaxp-a ultra. not had experience of this board, but it's
    much acclaimed i know.

    Tim Draper, Jul 27, 2003