    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150140
    This sounds like a good deal to me. Which would you all suggest? I
    XFX better for the lower price? Or is Evga better

    TitusRX100, Apr 14, 2006

  2. TitusRX100

    deimos Guest

    A 20mhz variance is NOTHING... ignore it. You'll want GDDR3 and as much
    of it as possible, so go with the XFX. Besides, 10mhz is easily
    attainable on any card. I can overclock my 6600GT to 550/1200 without
    extra cooling from the default 500/1000.

    Ideally you would want both GDDR3 and a 256-bit bus, but I haven't
    looked around for a 7600GT yet and don't know if there is 256-bit one.
    I've read outstanding reviews for it anyway.

    deimos, Apr 15, 2006

  3. TitusRX100

    TitusRX100 Guest

    Thanks. Got any links to the reviews? if you dont have them handy, n
    biggie, just wondering. Thanks anyway

    TitusRX100, May 1, 2006