    I see 3rd party vendors mostly advertising M205.
    Whereas, on Toshiba's website there is no M205 to be found, only M200.

    Thanks!

    Paul, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Paul

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Dec 25, 2003

  3. Paul

    Len Guest

    I have the 205 and think the difference is that the 205 is Sold in
    retail chains and is not Configurable via the web like the 200 is.

    So far it is great and am using it now!!

    Enjoy and God bless

    Len, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Actually the 205 has the same processor as the 200 but you could get the
    1.7Mhz version. You do get the DVD/CD+RW combo drive. Seems to me that the
    wireless was not included in the 205 but the Toshiba web site does not list
    the 205 right now. I did research into both and found that buying the 200
    (which I did) and getting the drive as an accessory came out close to the
    price of the 205 plus you get the 3 year warranty.
    BTW, love the 200!

    Gary A. Bushey, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Paul

    binarg Guest

    Can you enlighten us a little how it feels; is it too heavy?

    I HAVE to go for it because screen resolution; I need it.

    Is the screen bright and detailed in SXGA mode?

    Thank you,

    binarg

    binarg, Dec 27, 2003
  6. I carry my 200 around all the time without it feeling heavy. It replaces a
    lot of books that I used to carry around. As far as the screen goes, you
    can control the brightness level and at its brightest it is quite readable.
    The higher resolution is nice and the text comes out nice and crisp.

    Gary A. Bushey, Dec 27, 2003