    is reserved for parameter delivering for flash itself.

    Best Regards
    dinny

    dinny, Aug 9, 2007

  2. dinny

    GMM50 Guest

    Best to read the fine print on the data sheets. For Intel I've found
    that the only distinction is that they are smaller and thus faster to
    erase.
    I've saved program and ran from those locations. I've also used them
    to save machine settings and reload on power up.

    gm

    GMM50, Aug 11, 2007

  3. dinny

    dinny Guest

    I've read through the datasheet for Intel NOR-Flash. And I've found
    they just mentioned that it was designed for parameter storage use.
    Yet it is not clear whether it is for program use or flash use itself.

    I've saved some small block of program into it, and it seems OK for
    execution.

    dinny, Aug 12, 2007