What's the difference between these two types of Q1 Ultra's -$899 & $1199?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by John Dalberg, Aug 5, 2007.

  1. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    I am seeing two different Q1 Ultra for sale in some online stores. One is
    in the $900's and the other is $1199. Both are 800Ghz CPU. I know there's a
    600Ghz model but it's not either one.

    The only difference I noticed is the lower priced one is 40G and the other
    is 60G. Both have 1GB memoery

    Does anyone know what's the ~$300 difference.. other than the HD size?
    Also what's the difference between the A110 and A000 CPU's?

    http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Q1Ultra-NP-Q1UA000-Pentium-Processor/dp/B000R
    H2M2U/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-5083957-6450365?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1186295014
    &sr=8-1
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1180743305275&type=product&_requ
    estid=79875

    John Dalberg