    get this board replaced and how long might it take me?

    TIA

    Rod

    Rod Stultz, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Rod Stultz

    Indigo Dingo Guest

    My mobo is currently in trouble and my dealer also shut down. I contacted
    the distributor for ASUS in Australia. Because they wholesale only, they
    sent me to another retailer who is happy for me to send them my board and
    they will send it on to the distributor (my board is 8 months old). I also
    need to send a copy of the invoice. So, perhaps ask any local retail store
    who their distributor is and see if the same option is available for you.

    Not sure on time frame. May depend on where you are. I expect the US would
    be quicker turnaround than Oz. I am working on an arbitrary figure of 6-8
    weeks for myself.

    Good luck.

    J.

    Indigo Dingo, Oct 17, 2005