    pixels in a normal aspect ratio.

    Any suggestions ?

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Sep 28, 2003

  2. What do you mean by "burn duplicates?" E.g., on a CD?

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Duh. I didn't completely read the subject line.

    I'll get back to ya...

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Sep 28, 2003
  4. One place to look is http://www.dynamism.com.

    Lots of cool Sony stuff, among others.

    Unfortunately, while Sony makes some great products, they've become
    one of the*worst* companies, when it comes to after-the-sale support.

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    make duplicate CDs incase one is lost or unreadable.

    Al Dykes, Sep 28, 2003