    John Guest

    When are you gonna have TV Tuner 600 USB out? It's already
    September.

    John, Sep 12, 2007

  2. John

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, John.

    Who is "you"?

    This is a newsgroup, not ATI. We are all just users like you.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    (Running Windows Live Mail beta in Vista Ultimate x64)

    R. C. White, Sep 12, 2007

  3. John

    John Guest

    I'm sure ATI tech read this group too. ATI is damn slow.

    John, Sep 13, 2007
  4. John

    bennor3814 Guest

    The reviews for the USB 600 and the 650 PCIe were indicating early
    September, however a poster at this link,
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33900432, got a response from
    the ATI Customer Care department where they indicated that the 650 pcie
    version would be out in late September. Perhaps the USB 600 will be out
    around then as well. The "late September" time frame could be anytime
    between tomorrow and when hell freezes over, knowing ATI and their past
    product launches went.

    bennor3814, Sep 13, 2007
  5. John

    stratus46 Guest

    If ATI's support on these products in line with how they _used_ to
    support the HDTV Wonder, why would you want an ATI instead of one of
    these?

    http://www.hauppauge.com/

    Boss at work has both the PCI and the USB version and is happy with
    both.

    The HDTV Wonder software was never finished though 9.14 works
    reasonably well once you find all the quirks.

    GG

    stratus46, Sep 14, 2007