    good price

    regards
    gilles vollant

    Gilles Vollant, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Gilles Vollant

    timeOday Guest

    I called to ask when Lenovo would get Core 2 duo into Thinkpads and they
    told me not until next year!

    timeOday, Sep 17, 2006

  3. In benchmarks, while the difference between desktop Core 2 Duo and
    previous CPUs is huge, the difference between the laptop Core 2 Duo and
    the Core Duo is quite small, only single digit percentages (on both
    performance and power consumption).

    However, Dell is shipping Core 2 Duo laptops now. When configuring a
    laptop with different CPU selections, many models offer Core 2 Duo at a
    price premium of typically $100 to $150.

    Barry Watzman, Sep 17, 2006