    pc(and what type of processor they will be using)?

    thanks for the help.

    R Kalal

    R Kalal, Jul 2, 2003

  2. R Kalal

    Steven Gill Guest

    Hopefully in the next few months is the answer! I have a TC1000 and it is
    soooo slooowww and will upgrade as soon as it is available.

    The Transmeta Astro is the processor rumored to be in it, and this (acording
    to transmeta) should be available now (1st July) to manufacturing, but HP
    have not released any information yet. There are rumors also that it will be
    called the TC1100, but nothing more as yet.

    Just fingers crossed and they get the deisgn, performance and battery life
    right! (and just as technically able as the lovely new Sony Vaio PCG TR1A...
    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...pu&CatalogCategoryID=NbkKC0.NBUoAAAD2Pr8Ulicj )

    Steven Gill, Jul 3, 2003

  3. R Kalal

    R Kalal Guest

    Steven,

    Thanks for the reply. I am looking forward to anything that improves the
    Compaq's speed. In the meantime, has anyone seen any new information about
    Compaq's forthcoming release?

    Thanks,

    R Kalal

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...pu&CatalogCategoryID=NbkKC0.NBUoAAAD2Pr8Ulicj )