When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a connection option ???

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Kate Jackson, Jun 19, 2005.

  1. Kate Jackson

    Kate Jackson Guest

    When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
    connection option ???

    Ive got a Nvidia 6600 GT With a Toshiba Toshiba 86cm 36SW9UA (HD)

    When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
    connection option ???

    Just had a look at the
    71.89_ForceWare_Release_70_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide. And
    it seems not to have the option. It has Svideo,Composite or DVI. This
    is weird as my card came with a DIN to Componet connector. Which would
    asume i would use to connect to a TV right ?

    So what would i select DVI or is it just not showing componet for some
    reason ?

    Thanks this has scared me. I can connect via Svideo but NO HD Tv for
    me then. And the TV dont have DVI :(

    Thanks all.

    Kate Jackson, Jun 19, 2005