    decent job.

    Thanks
    AGP

    AGP, Jun 8, 2009

  2. AGP

    Augustus Guest

    HD3850 512Mb AGP is the last and best......

    Augustus, Jun 8, 2009

  3. Man-wai Chang ToDie (+MS=V32B), Jun 8, 2009
  4. There is HD4650 AGP as well....
    I am serious! At least it's in Hong Kong :)

    http://global.hkepc.com/forum/redirect.php?tid=1224579&goto=newpost

    --
    @[email protected] Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 9.04) Linux 2.6.29.4

    Man-wai Chang ToDie (+MS=V32B), Jun 8, 2009
  5. AGP

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Jun 8, 2009
  6. AGP

    Augustus Guest

    Augustus, Jun 8, 2009
  7. AGP

    AGP Guest

    Thanks for all the suggestions. Ill check into them.

    agp

    AGP, Jun 8, 2009