    me nowhere.

    Can anyone help?
    =Dan=

    DanGo, Sep 23, 2003

  2. DanGo

    DanGo Guest

    Here's what I found out. Dell doesn't sell replacement keys.
    The mouse keys for the touch pad come in a touch pad assembly kit
    for around $70. But...

    I tried Dell Technical Support again and they've changed their
    phone system to now let you talk to a Technical Support Rep.
    After talking to Dell Technical Support, I appears that my laptop
    still falls under warranty!

    They sent out a dispatch for my laptop to be picked up by
    Airbourne Express and are covering all shipping and repair
    costs to and from.

    Special Thanks to Dell and their Tech Support Staff!
    =Dan=

    DanGo, Oct 22, 2003