    BIOS: Award Software, Inc. ASUS CUSL2 ACPI BIOS Revision 1003
    10/04/2000

    Does anyone know where I can get a driver for this motherboard?

    Phinny, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Phinny

    Jens Baumann Guest

    Driver for what? Which OS?

    Anyway, unless you're installing XP (which knows everything there is to
    know about that chipset so you don't have to install anything extra
    there, just boot from the CD), you need the inf update from the Intel
    website (chipset software) www.intel.com and probably the IDE driver
    from that site, too. Install those after you have installed the OS of
    your choice, then install the graphics driver for your graphics card and
    whatever else you need.

    Jens Baumann, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Phinny

    Stt Guest