    please be specific.

    Thanks a lot!!!!

    Matthew

    Matthew, Aug 26, 2004

  2. I hear you...there comparison feature absolutely sucks!!!...You have click
    on a computer you want and then it will be in a box with 4 or so tabs at the
    top..you would probably want to click the technical specs tab. Unfortunately
    this means that you have to look up each computer individually.

    Even the bottom of the line 2400 has 6 usb ports with two in the front.

    Thats all I can tell you for now.

    captainkrunch

    CaptainKrunch, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Matthew