Where can i get \CMPNENTS\ for a HP tc4400? Toshiba Satellite R15-s829?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by RT, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. RT

    RT Guest

    I want to make some unattended and RIS installations for our HP tc4400
    Tablet PCs. These tc4400s did not come with any media and the "HP
    Backup and Recovery" wizard makes cds/dvds that do contain the \i386\
    folder, but no \cmpnents\ folder.

    There is a c:\SwSetup\ parallel to the c:\i386\ folder, is that a
    superset of the \cmpnents\ folder?

    In case you want to more about Remote Install Services and unattended
    install for TabletPC, check out:

    "Deploying Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005"

    from
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/tpcdploy.mspx
    For some reason, the above document on deploying TabletPC 2005 was not
    available at times earlier today.

    RT, Aug 9, 2006