  1. LouisG

    LouisG Guest

    thanks

    LouisG, Oct 5, 2003

  2. LouisG

    Ben Pope Guest

    At a guess... ATI.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 5, 2003

  3. LouisG

    Acid Guest

    Acid, Oct 5, 2003
  4. LouisG

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Oct 5, 2003
  5. LouisG

    LouisG Guest

    thanks asswipe like i never thought of that ,,,why waste your time
    answering

    LouisG, Oct 5, 2003
  6. LouisG

    Ben Pope Guest

    Why waste ours with silly questions? If you'd thought of, and visited ATis
    website, you would see a big button for drivers, which presumably is what
    you were looking for.

    If you have doubts as to which drivers to use and wanted further assistance,
    ask.

    As they say, ask a stupid question...

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 6, 2003
  7. LouisG

    Weaver Guest

    That's all well and good but is ATI the same as NVidia?

    And why do I sometimes feel hungry just after I've eaten?

    Weaver, Oct 6, 2003