    default.

    TIA!

    Davoud

    Davoud, Jul 23, 2011

  2. Davoud

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 23, 2011

  3. Command / (Show/Hide Status Bar in View menu)

    Michelle Steiner, Jul 23, 2011
  4. Davoud

    Davoud Guest

    Davoud, Jul 23, 2011
  5. Davoud

    Tim Streater Guest

    Path bar? Is that a separate bit of screen space to show the path? In
    SL, I did some defaults write thingy to get the path to show up in any
    Finder window title bar. Hope that's what you're referring to.

    Tim Streater, Jul 23, 2011
  6. Davoud

    M-M Guest

    When a Finder window is open, choose View-> Show Status Bar.

    M-M, Jul 23, 2011
  7. Thomas R. Kettler, Jul 23, 2011
  8. Davoud

    Tim Murray Guest

    On my 10.6.8, all that happens is that the height of the middle area where
    the items are increases to show one more item. For example, if my window it
    tall enough to show 30 items with the option disabled, when I enable it,
    the area drops down just enough pixels to show 31 items. The bottom still
    shows the total items and space available, but nothing changed.

    Tim Murray, Jul 23, 2011
  9. Davoud

    Tim Murray Guest

    Never mind. It didn't change the window I had open when I made the change,
    but new windows showed the path bar.

    Tim Murray, Jul 23, 2011
  10. View/Show Status Bar

    Regards,

    Frank O'Connor, Jul 23, 2011
  11. Davoud

    Wes Groleau Guest

    It's a bug in column mode. Hiding it also covers up the column width
    control and part of the down scroller. But if you go to list mode,
    switch the path bar and go back to column mode, it will work even in the
    same window.

    Wes Groleau, Jul 24, 2011